[Japan Reacts] Shokugeki no Soma 315 Spoiler + News was translated by BakaData.com
- This is awful.
- It finishes without Mana eating it?
- So it will continue.
- There’re still 2 chapters lacking for another volume.
- So we will get the regiment anime. Glad to hear that.
- If it’s an epilogue, I wonder whether we get the Soma and Erina wedding or not.
- “The past of those people…” We still didn’t get to see how Jouichiro and Tamako san met so we may get that.
- Oh well they can do the continuation of this with 3 chapters without stress. And the anime with 1 cour should be about right for the remaining bouts.
- Hmm…it ended without nothing getting solved and nothing getting decided…Maybe I shouldn’t buy the next issue and just buy the final volume?
- So till the end, the story was about how strong Soma’s mentality is.
- Would’ve liked it on SQ more.
- in response to the comment above: SQ is managed by an entirely different editorial department and a different magazine. But Giga is managed by the WJ editorial department. If it’s just a sequel, then it’s mostly headed to GIGA.
- GIGA is generally a magazine to raise young authors. But with just your authors, no one will read it so they need a big name.
- Hmm I wonder if there will ever be progress with the SouEri relationship…Is there even point to make it so unclear? Give us a confirmation. Don’t even leave the 1mm possibility of Tadokoro. It may be 50cm and not 1mm…
- Soma will lose this right? Till the end, he wasn’t able to defeat her.
- I’m glad I was able to read the spoilers. If I didn’t know how it would end, I would’ve had high expectations and my heart would’ve been shattered. The old times with the shokugeki against Shinomiya or the elite tens were the best.
- The stripping of the roof was funny. I actually liked that.
- What was even the point that Jouichiro lost. Tsukasa also got meaninglessly downgraded.
- I’m curious how Jouichiro got married.
- Last chapter and we get no interaction between Soma and Megumi? That’s got to be a lie, right?
- “No matter how many years will pass, I won’t lost to you.” “Even if it takes years to make you say it’s delicious, I will do it.” These words sound like a proposal to me.
- The regiment de cuisine was kinda meh but it got even worse since then…Who’s responsible for this? But I’m glad that Tosh sensei got finally freed. I hope he will find a better writer next time.
- Go-Toubun no Hanayome 117 Spoiler
- Go-Toubun no Hanayome 116 Summary
- Go-Toubun no Hanayome 115 Spoiler
- [Japan Reacts] Domestic na Kanojo 255
- Domestic na Kanojo 255 Summary
Comments powered by Talkyard.