[Japan Reacts] Shokugeki no Soma 311 was translated by BakaData.com
Please consider to support us with a donation so we can continue running the site. Thank you.
Important: Please do not take these comments as facts, and that all Japanese people have the same opinions as translated below. It’s just an example of some discussions, and they are meant to serve some insight to the views people have. We hope that you enjoy it
- Is the manga finishing? Not sure if we even get Soma vs Erina. Or a proper epilogue.
- Till recently, the strongest chef seemed to be Jouichiro and he got defeated by Asahi, so if Soma defeats Asahi then he would become the world’s greatest chef? I hope we won’t get a lousy explanation that Jouichiro wasn’t serious.
- Kuga’s mother…no, I meant Soma’s mother.
- If Kuga had an older sister, then she would probably look like her.
- Some are saying it looks like the manga is ending, but we don’t have enough chapters to fill volume 36. Maybe we will move to GIGA.
- She doesn’t resemble the silhouette we got at all…
- in response to the comment above: >>>Perhaps, he forgot about that lol
- Huh? Soma’s mother’s flashback seems way too short. Also, Asahi’s loss is confirmed.
- The assumption used to be that Soma’s mother is better at cooking than Jouichiro. Turns out it’s the exact opposite lol
- Huh…? The daughter of a restaurant owner? This seems to be fine but, what about the part that Soma doesn’t know his grandparents?
- in response to the comment above>>> I guess his grandparents died before Soma got old enough to know them and his mother took over the restaurant.
- Special bestowing…will we finally have a fully naked festival?
- It was a Soma flashback, so I’m not complaining, but I would’ve loved to see Jouichiro meeting Tamako and him devoting all his cooking to her.
- Shouldn’t Asahi’s superpower also have absorbed the experience of the failures of the chefs? And we’re still using the diner factor? What’s even the point of going to Tootsuki…
- I wonder if the name Tamako comes from the name Tamago (egg). The fight between Soma and Erina could be about eggs as well.
- So his mother sucked at cooking, but his father’s talent neutralized Soma’s overall talent.
- Shinomiya’s spinoff is close to finishing as well. The spinoff is a serious cooking manga, but what about this…
- in response to the comment above >>> You’ve to think differently. This is the spinoff manga and Shinomiya’s one is the main line.
- Tamako and Jouichiro’s relationship is similar to the one Soma and Erina have. I wonder if Erina will also make disgusting dishes in the future.
- I came once again to realize that this manga is really just about Soma and Erina. The importance between them and the rest is way too big.
- I wonder what that special bestowing is about.
- in response to the comment above >>> Maybe the flashback transfers to the other people? I mean we got superpowers now so I wouldn’t be surprised.
- [Japan Reacts] Kanojo Okarishimasu 90
- [Japan Reacts] Domestic na Kanojo 229
- [Japan Reacts] Go-Toubun no Hanayome 85
- Updated: [Japan Reacts] Shokugeki no Soma 311 Spoiler
- Kanojo Okarishimasu 90 Summary
Comments powered by Talkyard.