[Japan Reacts] Go-Toubun no Hanayome 99 was translated by BakaData.com
- Has there ever been a manga where this “There was no way for us to know that yet” and actually surprised the readers at the end?
- In response to the comment above: There was no way to know that the real dad would show up and cause problems.
- Nino as an idol is so random and unnecessary.
- Ichika was close to giving up on Fuutaro, so it would be pretty mean to reject her like that.
- If we find out who the bride is, then the manga will finish so we won’t get the answer anyway.
- I guess Ichika and Nino are pretty high on Fuutaro’s list and I guess the worst ones are Miku and Itsuki?
- Yotsuba and Itsuki haven’t communicated to Fuutaro that they have feelings for him so why did they get called up? Itsuki probably has no interest in him anyway.
- What was even the point of what Fuutaro did…His stocks are falling.
- in response to the comment: It already did long time ago.
- I thought Ichika was busy right now? Why did she have time to come to the school festival?
- in response to the comment above: I agree. I thought she’s a full time actress now.
- I could understand calling up Nino and Miku since they confessed to him. It’s weird that he called up all of them…
- It’s OK if Fuutaro wanted to reveal his feelings, but saying that he liked all of them was unnecessary.
- Quite sure Fuutaro will still say that he wasn’t able to reach a conclusion and we will move on.
- in response to the comment above: He probably won’t. Even if he does, it won’t be the future bride.
Comments powered by Talkyard.