[Japan Reacts] Go-Toubun no Hanayome 97 was translated by BakaData.com
- I thought it would be my fantasy that there will be conflicts with their classmates but who thought that this would become a reality.
- I feel so sorry for Itsuki that I find it hard to look at her.
- How old are they…who cares about panckaes or takoyaki…
- Miku is really thinking all day about Fuutaro huh.
- I get that side character are jealous about Nino but thinking that she’s on the Takoyaki side because there’s a guy she likes is something that doesn’t make sense to me. Why don’t they go on the Takoyaki side then as well? What’s worse is they haven’t realized that Nino likes Fuutaro.
- Because there’re conflicts in school, he feels even more joy being with Ichika! Big sis wins!
- Fuutaro is always so kind. Sacrificing and embarrassing himself like that for Nino.
- Did the great art return this chapter? Miku looked cute in the last page.
- It’s tough to look at how hard Negi is trying to make Fuutaro look good. It’s a bad idea to make the protagonist in a romantic comedy hated.
- What result did Yotsuba get? An E?
- Fuutaro probably doesn’t even intend giving Nino a chance yet he gives her false hope.
- Does anyone still think that Fuutaro is treating the one he kissed under the bell differently?
- The date is probably a shitty bait from the author.
- I’m losing hope for an Itsuki chapter.
- I could see Fuutaro and Miku going to Maruo and handing him the invitation letter.
- in response to the comment above: That probably will be with Nino and not Miku.
Comments powered by Talkyard.