[Japan Reacts] Go-Toubun no Hanayome 98 was translated by BakaData.com
- Looks like Miku has already lost the battle.
- in response to the comment above: I think’ve heard that more than 10 times by now.
- Yotsuba participating in the acting club sounds quite fun. Looking forward to the play.
- All Miku has left to do is to make the pancake. All she will do in the culture festival and wedding is to make the pancakes.
- Is there some kind of rule that only Itsuki is allowed to enter the Uesugi family’s house.
- Damn Miku got an A? What a waste to not continue her education.
- As his future partner, it’s definitely important to get along with family members so Itsuki and Yotsuba have quite an advantage. I don’t think Raiha has ever spoken to the other 3.
- Fuutaro saying that it’s his turn now means he will reject Miku and Nino and confess to the one he loves, right? Probably Yotsuba or Itsuki.
- Miku got an A but won’t go to college? She could study history or something.
- This arc could turn out to be quite long. The culture festival alone could be 6 chapters long.
- Does Yotsuba even know anything about acting?
- Why is Yotsuba in the acting club. Wasn’t there a real actress in the family?
- I don’t know why Negi has to hype up Miku then disappoint us all.
- This week is Itsuki’s win.
- Miku is getting the most attention lately so she will also be the winner in the end. Negi is just building her up right now.
Comments powered by Talkyard.