[Japan Reacts] Go-Toubun no Hanayome 96 was translated by BakaData.com
- I hope Nino and Miku will open up a store together in the future.
- I guess this arc will focus on Yotsuba, and then Nino and Miku together, and then at the end we will have Itsuki. Nino and Miku fans probably won’t like this though.
- Miku: “Pancakes!” The rest “You’re a genius!” This part was truly awful.
- in response to the comment above: Weird way to hype her up.
- Calling Miku amazing for saying pancakes was a bit weird…Itsuki should be relied upon on anything food related.
- Ichika and Fuutaro have a great relationship right now.
- Yotsuba fans should be happy about this chapter. She finally acts like she loves him.
- Why did Fuutaro blush when Yotsuba repeated his words?
- Those criticizing Yotsuba are those that thought she was out of the race.
- Miku is really loved by the author.
- Lot has happened but the reminder that Itsuki is still dumb is maybe Negi’s wish to
- go back to the roots of this manga.
- As a Yotsuba fan, I’m happy that she’s finally showing interest in him but the way it’s done was rather lame.
- I want Yotsuba to win but Miku looks like the favourite right now.
- Itsuki working so hard and still getting bad grades is really sad to see.
- What’s wrong with Itsuki’s brain.
- I think Itsuki’s struggle with school will be solved in the very end of the manga.
- One thing I don’t like about this manga is that it’s hard to understand why the characters have suddenly changed.
Comments powered by Talkyard.