[Japan Reacts] Go-Toubun no Hanayome 88 was translated by BakaData.com
Important: Please do not take these comments too seriously. Not every Japanese reader has the same opinions as translated below. It’s just an example of some discussions, and they are meant to serve some insight to the views people have.
- Everything depens on how Fuutarou will react after finding out the truth…Currently, Fuutarou seems to be more grateful than having romantic feelings. Raiha chan is just saying that it was his first love.
- People saying that part of Yotsuba’s character was that she doesn’t stand out are confused. In Nisekoi, they made it seem like that there were multiple girls that made the promise, but it turned out to be just one. Yotsuba’s standing out is different to Miku’s.
- The story is about Fuutarou and Yotsuba and I seriously don’t care who the bride is anymore.
- I don’t understand what the point of Yotsuba not participating in this battle is, but when it comes to getting closer to Fuutarou, she’s definitely involved.
- I guess Yotsuba’s darkness is still alive and Fuutarou will be the one to erase that.
- Who would’ve thought that Yotsuba is this complicating. What happened with the honest and energetic Yotsuba.
- As expected, Yotsuba’s exaggerated laughter wasn’t natural. She probably laughs more gently.
- in response to the comment above: When she laughs with the sounds, “Shishishi” then it’s her true laughter. But when she turns from a serious face to laughing then it’s made up. I think that’s illustrated pretty well.
- I was kinda shocked how intense Yotsuba’s past is. That being said, Itsuki with that hairpin is too cute.
- The only one who can erase Yotsuba’s darkness is Ichika.
- I’m on team Yotsuba, but unfortunately, the bride will be Ichika.
- I’m curious why Itsuki is acting like she’s Rena. I don’t think she did it to support Yotsuba.
- I wanted to see Yotsuba and Fuutarou enjoying Kyoto together.
- I think Yotsuba doesn’t need to be involved in the romance battle but just needs to get her old self back.
- I’m pushing for Miku to be the bride but I would be OK with Yotsuba. Miku won’t have the spotlight for a while so I will be supporting Yotsuba for now.
- One of the biggest misunderstandings that people have about Negi. 1) Saying that the manga will end this year -> He said he doesn’t know if the manga will end this year. 2) He wants to write an ending that will satisfy many readers -> He said he hopes many readers will be satisfied with the ending.
- Maybe Yotsuba lost the motivation to study. I mean the one she wanted to make happy passed away and her new father is rich and she doesn’t have the need to earn money anymore. In some sense, she lost both of her dreams at once.
- in response to the comment above: And Fuutarou asked what her dream is…looking back at it now, that’s quite cruel.
- [Japan Reacts] Domestic na Kanojo 232
- [Japan Reacts] Go-Toubun no Hanayome 87
- [Japan Reacts] Go-Toubun no Hanayome 86
- Hare Kon 187 Spoiler
- [Japan Reacts] Domestic na Kanojo 233
- [Japan Reacts] Go-Toubun no Hanayome 89
- Shokugeki no Soma Le Dessert Spoiler
- [Japan Reacts] Shokugeki no Soma 315 Spoiler + News
Comments powered by Talkyard.