[Japan Reacts] Go-Toubun no Hanayome 87 was translated by BakaData.com
Important: Please do not take these comments too seriously. Not every Japanese reader has the same opinions as translated below. It’s just an example of some discussions, and they are meant to serve some insight to the views people have. We hope that you enjoy it!
- I’m more interested in Maruo and Rena’s relationship.
- The scene when their mother dies must be painful to read. Don’t tell me she actually passes way during their school trip?
- in response to the comment above: It’s possible that she got worse during their school trip, but she passes away on 8/14, so there’s still some time left.
- As most expected, it’s the Yotsuba flashback arc. It won’t go exactly as predicted, but most stuff are easy to predict, so I’m not sure if this arc will be exciting. But if we indeed go with the Yotsuba ending then this flashback is inevitable. Let’s hope it’s wrapped up in 2 or 3 chapters.
- Maruo is probably her primary care physician, so it feels like she called Maruo her fan to hide that.
- The young Yotsub starts to question the teaching that the 5 of them have to be the same. But with her mother’s passing and failure in school, she chose to cling to that teaching.
- in response to the comment above: Maybe after Rena passed away, Yotsuba became the reason why their bond started to fall apart. So, at the beginning, she chose to self-sacrifice for the sake of her family, but then she realized how that made others happy and started to think that it’s the best to grow up and that created the current Yotsuba.
- The only time I know that Yotsuba has self-sacrificed herself is for Miku. The idea that she’s always doing that only makes sense if we assume that she still loves Fuutarou.
- Itsuki as expected was very attached to her mother.
- I feel like we will head right into Itsuki’s past arc. Rena hasn’t fully recovered yet and her condition drastically changes during the school trip, and Maruo picks up the quintuplets.
- in response to the comment above: If that’s the case, then the story will finish in volume 12.
- Hare Kon 187 Spoiler
- [Japan Reacts] Domestic na Kanojo 233
- [Japan Reacts] Go-Toubun no Hanayome 89
- Shokugeki no Soma Le Dessert Spoiler
- [Japan Reacts] Shokugeki no Soma 315 Spoiler + News
Comments powered by Talkyard.