[Japan Reacts] Domestic na Kanojo 255 was translated by BakaData.com
- Hurry up and marry Rui already.
- I was hoping he would be contemplating his choice a bit more, but considering Hina is like air right now, it’s gonna be Rui.
- Tougen had to die for Natsuo. What a pity.
- in response to the comment above: Natsuo: “You’re going to die right? Then be at least somewhat useful to me” lol
- I’m thankful to DomeKano. It was because of DomeKano that I found out about Go Toubun.
- Free Hina please.
- Once Natsuo finishes the novel, Hina’s role is done and she will vanish.
- Didn’t expect that Hina would be treated this awfully.
- I get that Natsuo and Rui are still young and the story is depicting their growth as human beings. But with Hina, you don’t really see if she has a mental capacity of a child or an adult. I don’t get what the author is trying to do with Hina.
- I don’t care about Tougen. Show us what’s going on with Rui.
- What was actually the point when Tougen realized that the model of Natsuo’s novel is Hina? Did it actually serve any purpose?
- I don’t think he a tally died at the summit. The doctor gave them the permission so I assume that he had enough life in him to also come back to the hospital. So, he passed away in the hospital right?
- in response to the comment above: Let’s pretend that’s the case. Or else, the author is insane.
- Can you imagine how tough it is to carry a corpse off the mountain? Impressive.
- If the novel is a success, the daughter should sue Natsuo arguing that he didn’t inherit the copyright for the novel.
- I don’t think Tougen died at the summit. I doubt they would actually get permission if he was that bad.
- in response to the comment above: True. If he actually died there, then they would probably do a criminal investigation.
- Natsuo looks like he has recovered. I could see Hina watching over Natsuo and telling herself to move forward as well.
Comments powered by Talkyard.