[Japan Reacts] Domestic na Kanojo 251 was translated by BakaData.com
- Domestic Girlfriend Chapter 251 Reactions:
- So it’s basically the same plot as her last manga
- Next chapter, we will see them kissing lol
- Ben was so trash till the very end. Also his exit was rather random as well.
- Such a cliche plot.
- How lame. They are supposed to be adults and her boyfriend has to come to her workplace to solve the problem for her. She isn’t in high school anymore so do it yourself.
- How is the manga going to continue from now on lol The Ben problem is solved and Natsuo and Rui are loving as well. Please just end this already.
- Those that are still reading the manga are something else.
- If Natsuo talking to her manager solved the problem that quickly, then Rui should have done it herself. The universe that the author created is truly awful.
- I don’t think I will ever read her manga if she’s also writing the plot. This is just way too bad.
- Why is everyone here bashing the author now?
- in response to the comment above: It’s because the Hina fans got their feelings hurt.
- If Hina actually does end up winning, then I would rather prefer this cliche story that this twist.
- I like this.
- Rui’s boyfriend shouldn’t get into her workplace like that.
- Even with the Misaki arc, I thought we would learn about the difficulties of drugs, but then it just ended up with a action movie.
- I still haven’t given up on the HIna ending yet.
- in response to the comment above: Let’s think about the possibilities. It’s probable that Hina is the one holding the keys for Natsuo to return as novelist. If I believe it correctly, she’s also the one keeping her manuscript. Rui at the end has never been able to help Natsuo out. It’s always Natsuo helping her. I could see them talking honestly to each other and Rui pushing Natsuo to be honest with himself, and then he will go to Hina. That’s the only way I could see Hina winning.
- Well, no. Just give up.
Comments powered by Talkyard.