[Japan Reacts] Domestic na Kanojo 244 & 245 was translated by BakaData.com
Domestic na Kanojo 244 Reactions:
- Hina told her to ignore Ben, but I could Rui failing to tolerate that treatment and snap.
- Togen should collapse pretty soon. And if he dies, then Natsuo will finally recover his way as a novelist, and the one to help him will be Hina who has the manuscript. Could some cliche events where Natsuo realizes that Hina was always the person who didn’t give up on him and waited for him. I think that’s the only way Hina could win.
- I think Kajita will serve the role Shuu served for Hina, and talk to Natsuo.
- in response to the comment above: Yep, that’s why he was sent back first.
- If Rui snaps at Hina next chapter, then she will 100% lose. Although, I don’t see that happening.
- Had Hina been like 2 years older and not 7 years, then she had a chance, but that age difference is too big.
- It’s about choosing the woman close by or not.
Domestic na Kanojo 245 Reactions:
- So, Hina gets to move first.
- Rui knew about Hina’s feelings, but still said those things…pretty selfish.
- Why are they calling it a “Kind lie“? Hina lied for her own sake.
- If I were Rui, I don’t think I would be able to forgive Rui.
- I wonder how Hina will answer the question, considering she doesn’t know that Shuu talked to Natsuo. It does say there won’t be a “kind lie” anymore.
- Since the manga started, the sisters have been very close, so I hoped that they would end up fighting. Same with Natsuo refusing to cheat. The author is writing a fantasy story.
- What is Ben even trying achieve lol
- in response to the comment above: He really isn’t needed.
- If Hina wins it’s because of something related to novels and how Togen’s words and the manuscript will be used.
- Rui looks confident he will get Natsuo back lol
- I don’t like Natsuo, so when Hina and Rui were sharing the good things about him, I almost threw up.
Comments powered by Talkyard.