[Japan Reacts] Domestic na Kanojo 242 was translated by BakaData.com
- Rui still loving Natsuo and wanting to get back with him…Did she really think she won’t be disliked by him?
- Shuu appearing again was coming since the focus is on Hina now.
- After finishing her internship in NY, Rui will be asked to stay. She sees how close Natsuo and Hina are again and decides to return to NY.
- in response to the comment above: Considering who the author is, I think that’s possible.
- Even if Hina and Natsuo date again, she will show her true face and they will break up. She isn’t this obedient and nice girl she pretends to be.
- At least once, I would like to see Hina snap at Rui.
- All of them are supposed to have grown up by now, so I doubt we will see Rui getting angry out of jealousy. So don’t expect a girl fight.
- in response to the comment above: True. There’s been lots of emphasis how they have grown up.
- None of them look like they’ve grown up though.
- It would be funny if Hina snaps after Rui returns and gets in her way. But if she does snap, then she will probably lose…
- in response to the comment above: Would be funnier if Rui becomes hysterical and Hina snaps after that and pointing out all of her mistakes.
- We will get the same stuff forever if Rui won’t back asap.
- Shuu is the one who cares the most about Hina after all.
- Man if Hina gets back with Shuu…The author has serious issues.
- Everything will be clear depending on how Rui will be treated by Natsuo. The focus is on Hina for now, but the plot probably won’t move much.
- Looks like we will get the same ending as GE…sigh…
- The foreshadowing that Tougen will die means that Natsuo will return being a novelist after Tougen’s death?
Comments powered by Talkyard.