[Japan Reacts] Domestic na Kanojo 240 was translated by BakaData.com
- Huh she isn’t returning to Japan yet?
- Was rather unexpected that she doesn’t return to Japan at this time. So I guess she will stay there till her training is over. And during that period, Hina and Natsuo’s relationship will progress.
- How’s the explanation that Natsuo is the one who helped Rui become the person she is today a reason to reject him?
- in response to the comment above: She gets told by Kajita that he won’t make her feel lonely -> Things may go well with him but it’s Natsuo who helped her become the person she is today -> If it wasn’t for Natsuo, she wouldn’t be here right now and that’s why she can’t give up on Natsuo just yet. It makes sense but it just wasn’t explained well enough.
- in response to the comment above: She was the who broke up with him but can’t give up on him…sigh…
- Looks like we’re wrapping things up already. We’re getting close to the end.
- Kajita got cleaned up this chapter.
- Even if Hina is the end girl, Kajita was always going to be rejected whatever the outcome. Everything depends on how Hina and Natsuo will act from now on.
- Everything is going too well for Rui. I could see Natsuo rejecting Hina in the summer festival.
- With Rui, it’s possible that her work is basically her boyfriend in the end. Although, I doubt the author would do that.
- in response to the comment above: I think with Rui, that’s actually a possibility.
- I want to think that Kajita hasn’t entirely lost just yet.
- It was pointless to expect things from Kajita anyway. Everything is up to Hina and what she does from now on.
- I wonder how they will make Natsuo go back being a novelist. Regardless of who will be his partner at the end, I don’t think that will make him return. So I guess it’s with a different arc then?
- They honestly could have wrapped this arc with Kajita in 3 chapters or so. He’s being treated worse than Yamcha…
- in response to the comment above: That’s a bit rude towards Yamcha…
- We haven’t seen how Natsuo feels towards Rui and Hina right now so I think that will be the focus from next chapter.
Comments powered by Talkyard.