[Japan Reacts] Domestic na Kanojo 235 was translated by BakaData.com
Disclaimer: Please do not take these comments too seriously. Not every Japanese reader has the same opinion as translated below. It’s just an example of some discussions, and they are meant to serve some insight to the views people have.
- Natsuo and the others have a dream that they’re chasing, but Hina only has Natsuo. I know they’re not from the same generation, but I hope there’s some development with Hina.
- in response to the comment above: I know there aren’t many chapters left, but it may be good for her to have an arc where she returns as a teacher.
- Regardless of the ending, an arc where she returns as a teacher is definitely necessary. Even if she ends up with Natsuo, it wouldn’t be good enough as an ending.
- I remember that Hina said that her happiness is Natsuo’s happiness so I’m sure that there will be something later with Hina.
- Will the Miyabi arc will cover an entire volume?
- The end girl will be one of the sisters anyway.
- If he dates Miyabi, then he can’t live with Hina anymore, right?
- If they don’t date after all this, then I pity Miyabi lol
- It’s hilarious that Natsuo doesn’t seem to hate this. That being said, I’m sure he will still reject her…
- Miyabi’s stocks are rising in the last 2-3 chapters.
- This chapter has been the best in the last year or so. I know that the sisters will come for Natsuo at the end, but I wouldn’t mind if Miyabi wins the battle.
- One thing I know for sure is that the author absolutely loves Miyabi and probably has more fun writing her than writing about the sisters.
- If Rui is the end girl, then she has to return to Japan now and unsettle Natsuo or else, she won’t stand a chance. I mean if Natsuo seriously falls in love with Miyabi, then Rui will be ignored like Hina is right now.
- I heard lots of people saying that this week’s chapter was great, but I don’t get it.
- My prediction is that the all 3 girls will be in the race in the last arc and the outcome will really depend on what the author wants to do.
- Even Twitter has stopped arguing who the end girl will be, so it’s not the characters’ fault but the people got bored of this manga.
- Rui used to rank number one among all Magazine heroine, so the manga probably should’ve finished around that time, then we wouldn’t need to have seen how pitiful Hina has become.
- For now, it’s Miyabi who helped Natsuo to find a different path. Rui is overseas so nothing can be done. But Hina just got the manuscript and is acting like his servant.
Comments powered by Talkyard.