[Japan Reacts] Domestic na Kanojo 233 was translated by BakaData.com
Disclaimer: Please do not take these comments too seriously. Not every Japanese reader has the same opinion as translated below. It’s just an example of some discussions, and they are meant to serve some insight to the views people have.
- It just seems like he will end up with Hina but it will be Rui at the end.
- I don’t find Serizawa cute at all so this is boring.
- Will the one destiny on her side win or the one who doesn’t have destiny on her side win? Everything will depend on the events from now on till the end.
- His next novel will be about Rui and he will make a comeback with that. His feelings will either move on because of that or his feelings for Rui will become even stronger.
- She can control her feelings but she explodes out of jealousy when other girls get too close to Natsuo. That’s a common pattern for Hina.
- Hina looks like a character just for the gags. The situation looks like Miyabi is Rui’s rival.
- Does Natsuo not caring that he just has a towel in front of Hina mean that he doesn’t even consider her as a romantic interest?
- I can’t understand how someone unattractive like Natsuo is this popular with girls.
- Natsuo: “I can’t trust women anymore.” Master: “I was waiting for you…”
- in response to the comment above: Domestic Boyfriend lol
- Does Miyabi even know that because of her aggressive moves Natsuo and Rui broke up?
- in response to the comment above: She doesn’t. Obviously, Natsuo won’t say it, and she wasn’t at the airport either. She probably assumes that they broke up since Natsuo took off the hand watch.
- [Japan Reacts] Domestic na Kanojo 232
- [Japan Reacts] Domestic na Kanojo 231
- [Japan Reacts] Domestic na Kanojo 230
Comments powered by Talkyard.