H[Japan Reacts] Hajime no Ippo 1264 was translated by BakaData.com
- He will probably make a comeback and the venue will be packed. Although, realistically, Imai should attract more attention.
- in response to the comment above: Even when he was Kimura’s second, the audience did a Makunoichi call. A champion with just strength wouldn’t receive such love, but popular fighters will remain popular even after retirement.
- Imai will likely get beat up when Ippo makes his comeback. Feel sorry for him.
- Ippo’s reaction is creepy, but I like what Kamogawa told him. Gord probably has well researched Takamura’s weakness. If the fight is as condensed as the one from Mashiba, then I will be looking forward to that.
- If significant time has passed since the Mashiba fight, then isn’t it possible that it’s year 2000 already? It was already fall then.
- Ippo’s reaction is too creepy. Seems like he’s completely done. Will they force him to the ring with all kinds justification?
- So it was Kamogawa’s policy not to make him use jabs and then lose because of that.
- If he uses more jabs and then loses, he will probably say, I forgot to make it a close combat match. In other words, he’s just clinging to his past.
- I wanted to see Sendou’s fight before Takamura’s.
- Domestic na Kanojo 242 Spoiler
- UPDATED: Go-Toubun no Hanayome 99 Spoiler
- [Japan Reacts] Go-Toubun no Hanayome 98
- [Japan Reacts] Domestic na Kanojo 241
- Kanojo Okarishimasu 104 Summary
Comments powered by Talkyard.